Monday, October 20, 2008

Privacy Policy/ Terms and Conditions

Privacy Policy

Your privacy is a top priority on this website. The only data that is collected from you is the routine data on most websites, such as where you came from (search engine, forum, blog), your IP address and general location (which I rarely use/look at), how long you visit this site, what pages you use, and where you left. This imformation is used so that I can guage what my readers want and so that I can better provide you what you're looking for. I do not collect your emails or personal information such as your name, address, telephone, etc. The little information that I do collect will not be shared, rented, or sold to anyone unless specifically ordered by the proper government or police authorities.

Cookies

There are no advertisements on this blog. Should this change, you may have a cookie put onto your browser. A cookie simply gives me credit for a sale should you decide to purchase something through my link. A cookie on your browser costs you nothing and I will never place a harmful or malicious cookie on your browser. A cookie can be removed from your computer at any time usually by using the "Tools" command on your browser. I also will not knowlingly link to any site that uses malicious or harmful cookies. I do my best to make sure the sites that I link to are clean and safe. Karma is real, and I will never try to hurt another person.

Terms/Conditions

All information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. While I do my best to make sure you have a pleasant and harm-free visit, I cannot make any guarantees whatsoever that you will be safe on this site or on any site that I link to. I cannot guarantee that using any information on this site will not cause you harm. By using this site, you are bound to be fully responsible for any real or preceived harm or damage incurred to you. If you cannot agree to these terms, you are not allowed to access this site. Now that that is out of the way, welcome to Train Signs! I hope you enjoy my site!

No comments: